Followers of my blog

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Jewellery Business Week

It's Jewellery Business Week at London Jewellery School. Make sure you check out their blog if you're thinking of setting up a jewellery business or are currently running one and want some tips on how to make it more successful: 
http://blog.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk/2013/01/14/business-week-starts-here/

There's a new tip everyday and they're also offering a discount on the distance learning Jewellery Business Course. You get 15% off if you buy the course before midnight on Sunday 20th January and use the code LJSDL13 at checkout. I've been thinking about buying the course for a while and decided that given there's a discount and I have some spare time at the moment, now is as good a time as any and I'd regret it if I didn't buy it now! It can be done in your own time, from home and you also get free membership of the London Jewellery School for 1 year, which has it's own benefits:
http://www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk/membership/

I need to get cracking with making things first, as there's no point in trying to sell my jewellery if I don't have enough stock. This could take some time! I'll let you know how the course is once I get round to taking it and of course I will let you know once I start selling jewellery! Maybe 2013 will be the year I fulfill my creative ambitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment