Followers of my blog

Sunday 30 January 2011

Bead threading and a coil hook fastener

Experimenting with the Daisy Chain beadweaving technique. You can make this using thread and a needle.

Earrings made using the Daisy Chain beadweaving technique. I made the daisies using very thing wire and then attached them to silver plated earwires.

This is an attempt at a single St. Petersburg chain, using beads and wire. You're meant to use thread, which I discovered is necessary when the wire snapped part way through! This style of chain is from Russia and is becoming more popular around the world.

A bracelet I made for my sister. I have made and added a coil hook fastener instead of using an already made t-bar fastener like the ones in the first bracelets I made. I think it looks more interesting.

The coil hook fastener

1 comment: